Chandra’s villas have been designed with a fusion of traditional and modern, minimalist architectural elements and blending the exotic charm of Bali with the luxuries of a boutique resort.
Stylish and relaxed
While each villa has its own personality (no two are furnished alike), they all share a relaxed mood that helps you to feel right at home. Whether you’re renting a villa as a family or as a group of friends, you’ll enjoy the space and privacy that comes with carefully designed configuration.
Everything you need
Every bedroom has its own alfresco bathroom; the living/dining area flows to a private outdoor area with pool, bale pavilion and garden; and dwellings are stylishly separated by filtered waterways.
To ensure every moment of your time at Chandra is well spent, your villa maid serves breakfast every morning and takes care of day-to-day service requirements. A chef is available when you prefer to eat in. Spa, beauty and massage treatments can be arranged on request. These can be conducted in the comfort and convenience of your own villa, or you can visit one of the many spas in the Seminyak area.
Each of Chandra’s villas provide the following facilities:
- Every bedroom has its own alfresco bathroom
- Flat screen TV and DVD in each bedroom
- Bedrooms open onto private outdoor garden/pool area
- Generous living/dining area with fully equipped kitchen
- Private pool, sun loungers and bale pavilion
- Villa maids for daily service requirements
- Breakfast served daily in villa
- Chef available on request
- Satellite television
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- IDD telephone and wireless broadband
- Surround sound system in living room and TV room
- Butler service if required
- Massage and beauty service available
Located to the north of Kuta, Seminyak has always had a feeling of exclusivity. In recent years it has become even more stylish, with upmarket boutiques, restaurants and nightlife. Away from the vibrant retail and entertainment area, there is a sense of peace and tranquility - quite unlike the frantic bustle of other Bali beaches.
A superb collection of restaurants, bars and boutiques makes Seminyak a self-contained destination. However, it’s easy to spread your wings and explore other parts of the island. Enjoy a day trip to the cool mountains of Ubud; hire a car to discover the ancient temple at Ulu Watu; enjoy a round of tropical golf at Nusa Dua.
* 5-minute walk to Seminyak beach and Kudeta
* 5-minute walk to restaurants and shops
* 10-minute walk to Samaya or Gado-Gado
* 10-minute walk to nightlife
* 10-minute drive to central Kuta
* 15-minute drive to Denpasar (capital of Bali)
* 25-minute drive to nearest golf course
* 30-minute drive to Bali International Airport